News & Insights
- 31 August 2022
- citi securitisation facility fintech sme financing
- 30 June 2022
- APEC 2022 Thailand | financial inclusion | digital financing | sme lending
- 18 May 2022
- sme financing | invoice financing | purchase order financing
- 6 April 2022
- Singapore SMEs|small business loans made easy|SMEs|Working Capital Loans
- 31 March 2022
- Thailand | SME financing | crowdfunding | fintech lending | financial inclusion
Press Release: Siam Validus and SCG partnership set to support growth of Thai SMEs with greater access to financing via crowdfunding
Download our exclusive SME Financing Economic Impact Study
We’re proud to share the findings of an independent study by Steward Redqueen, on the economic impact of Validus’ business financing activity in Singapore. By empowering SMEs through accessible financing, there was a considerable impact in GDP creation, and job growth across these SMEs in Singapore.
Through this report, we hope to highlight the financing challenges SMEs currently face, drive greater awareness on alternative credit sources available to help fuel SME growth and foster ecosystem collaboration.