Better negotiating power with SME vendors
Ability to renegotiate contracts due to their ability to access lower financing costs
Strengthen your corporate-vendor relationships
Strengthen relationships with Vendors & help SME ecosystem get the financing they require
Fee-sharing mechanism for procurement savings
Add to your own bottom line and drive down procurement costs
- Strengthen partner-vendor relationships
- No legal recourse
- Mitigate risks - ensure quality of service
- Referral fee sharing
- Reduce costs for the company
- Better negotiating power with SME vendors
What is the eligibility criteria to be a Corporate Buyer?
- Profitable with an annual revenue of greater than $50 million
- Active SME (Suppliers & Vendors) base of more than 50
- COGS – Payments to vendors & suppliers in excess of $4 million/month
- Invoice payment terms (post acceptance of invoice) more than 30 days
Will this process increase the work for my team?
The program has no legal recourse to Buyer(you) unlike traditional factoring; it involves only a one-time change in bank account record for the SME vendor upon their consent.
In addition, you get to extend your cash flows and reduce borrowings to meet their account payables.
Do our SME vendors really need financing?
Vendor cashflow requirement from work commencement to invoice payment can be as high as 6 months. In most cases, SMEs resort to expensive alternate methods due to lack of collateral and documentation; Validus can reduce their financing cost by as much as 60% and help them ‘grow’.
Our supply chain financing program is an option and not a hand-cuff; The pay-per-use model gives vendors an option to advance their cash flows should they desire.
Are there any data sharing concerns with regards to PDPA?
Validus is bound by an NDA and any arrangement with the Corporate is strictly confidential; transaction data (SME name, number & business data) given for the purposes of securing contracts is owned by the Corporate and is NOT restricted under PDPA.