News & Insights
- 21 May 2021
- HR|New Hire|partnerships
- 11 May 2021
- alternative asset class|alternative investing|portfolio diversification|sme lending
- 6 May 2021
- Financial Inclusion|fintech|fintechsg|sgsmes|sme lending
- 4 May 2021
- Business Loan|EFS|enterprise financing scheme|esg|small business loans made easy|SME Working Capital
- 28 April 2021
- Financial Inclusion | SMEs | Southeast Asia
- 27 April 2021
- Channel Partner Financing Program|Distributor Financing|partnerships|SIEMENS|SME financing|supply chain
Download our exclusive SME Financing Economic Impact Study
We’re proud to share the findings of an independent study by Steward Redqueen, on the economic impact of Validus’ business financing activity in Singapore. By empowering SMEs through accessible financing, there was a considerable impact in GDP creation, and job growth across these SMEs in Singapore.
Through this report, we hope to highlight the financing challenges SMEs currently face, drive greater awareness on alternative credit sources available to help fuel SME growth and foster ecosystem collaboration.