News & Insights
- 23 October 2020
- invoice discounting|invoice factoring|invoice financing|small business loans|SME financing
The difference between Invoice Financing, Invoice Factoring and Invoice Discounting
- 13 October 2020
- accredited investors|alternative investing|HNWIs|p2p investing|P2P Lending accredited investors|investment portfolio|portfolio diversification|SME credit|sme lending
P2P Lending As An Alternative Investment – Should Singaporean Investors Get Into It?
- 8 October 2020
- enterprise financing scheme|enterprise singapore|growth financing|pfi|sgsmes|small businesses|SME financing
Press Release: Validus one of the first Fintechs approved as a Participating Financial Institution (PFI) by Enterprise Singapore
- 6 October 2020
- Covid-19|Financial Inclusion|fintech|SME financing|sme lending
Fintech lending platforms to answer Vietnam’s SME funding crunch
- 2 October 2020
- business financing|business loans|sgsmes|Singapore SMEs|working capital
Types of Business Loans for SMEs
- 29 September 2020
- alternative investing|alternative lending|p2p investing|P2P Lending|sme lending
Alternative Investment: Why P2P lending is poised to keep growing
Download our exclusive SME Financing Economic Impact Study
We’re proud to share the findings of an independent study by Steward Redqueen, on the economic impact of Validus’ business financing activity in Singapore. By empowering SMEs through accessible financing, there was a considerable impact in GDP creation, and job growth across these SMEs in Singapore.
Through this report, we hope to highlight the financing challenges SMEs currently face, drive greater awareness on alternative credit sources available to help fuel SME growth and foster ecosystem collaboration.