HOW IT WORKS
Tell a business about Validus’ zero-collateral financing
Share their contact details with us, and we will reach out and do the rest
When the business successfully receives financing, you will get $1,000
Terms & Conditions
This referral promotion is open to any existing Validus customer (the “Referrer”) who successfully refers a business borrower (the “Referred Business”) to Validus Capital, subject to these Terms and Conditions. To qualify for the promotion giveaway of a cash amount of SGD 1,000, the following conditions must be met:
1. The Referred Business must be a current Vendor (Contractor/ Sub-Contractor) with at least one Singapore shipyard.
2. The Referred Business must apply for a loan with a value of at least SGD 25,000 between 01 June 2019 and 01 September 2019. Any finance or loan request is subject to assessment against Validus Capital’s lending criteria, standard disclaimers and terms and conditions.
3. The Referred Business must not at the time of, or in the 12 months prior to, the loan application be a Validus Capital borrower.
4. The loan must be fully funded on the Validus platform.
5. If successful, SGD 1,000 will be sent to the Referrer within 30 days of the date on which the Referred Business receives the funds.
The following eligibility restrictions apply:
1. The Referrer must not be a shareholder, partner or proprietor of the Referred Business or any company in the Referred Business’s group.
2. The Referrer must be an existing SME customer of Validus Capital.
3. The financing or loan application is subject to Validus Capital’s SMEs Terms & Conditions.
4. The Reward is offered gross of any tax which the Referrer Business or the Referred Business may be required to pay.
Validus Capital reserves the right to amend, withdraw or extend any or all elements of this referral promotion at any time and at its discretion. If Validus Capital amends these Terms and Conditions the updated version will be made available on its website and will be effective from the date of publication. This will not affect the eligibility in respect of any referral where a successful application has already been made at the date of the amendment.