About the Company
Validus is Singapore’s #1 SME lending marketplace with a presence in Indonesia, Vietnam, and Thailand. An award-winning Fintech using data analytics and AI to drive growth financing to underserved SMEs, Validus actively partners with Corporates to provide supply chain financing to SME ecosystem in the region.
Founded in 2015, Validus holds a CMS license by the Monetary Authority of Singapore and is backed by highly reputed VCs including FMO and Vertex Ventures.
We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst – Business Solutions for a leading FinTech, based in Singapore, who is responsible for the overall business solutions function for Validus at the Regional level and is able to provide dedicated support for the Lending transformation program. The role reports to the Chief Transformation Officer.
- Act as a cross-functional lead covering critical business functions like Sales, Credit, Ops, Finance, and Investor Relations. The cross-functional lead will help to define the process journeys (end-to-end) depending on the defined business use cases. Process journeys shall cover all processes interoperability and dependencies.
- Able to map existing and to-be business processes, that will help Validus to be a true Digital Fintech and able to provide seamless and Straight Through experience (Onboarding as well as Post Onboarding) for Borrowers and Investors
- Act as a Regional Business Solutions lead for Lending transformation program, to define and agree on business processes suited for In-country requirements. The business processes shall cover elements like Borrower Onboarding, Investor Onboarding, Loan Origination, Lending Product Setup, Credit decisioning / scoring, Underwriting rules/workflows, Balance scorecard models, Loan approval, Disbursement, Repayment, Collections, Financial reconciliation, and relevant integrations (like eKYC, Credit Bureau, Financial statements, Bank integration, etc)
- Able to suggest process solutions and optimization (align with the target operating model) and moderate with business functions if any process gridlock
- Will be the bridge between business, product owners, and the core technology teams to agree and baseline business processes and solutions
- Work closely with the PMO team to jointly manage the process onboarding on the new platform as well as jointly assist with the business functional users to conduct robust testing / UATs
- Work with local and regional technology teams to provide the status
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in P2P or lending business, preferably a product owner
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority