About the Company
Validus is Singapore’s #1 SME lending marketplace with a presence in Indonesia, Vietnam, and Thailand. An award-winning Fintech using data analytics and AI to drive growth financing to underserved SMEs, Validus actively partners with Corporates to provide supply chain financing to SME ecosystem in the region.
Founded in 2015, Validus holds a CMS license by the Monetary Authority of Singapore and is backed by highly reputed VCs including FMO and Vertex Ventures.
As a Senior Associate / Manager – Compliance & Controls, you are responsible for overseeing compliance activities in the entity. If you like kicking goals, have a can-do attitude and relish a fast-paced culture, this is a role you’d want to be in.
- Understanding SFA licensing process & requirements.
- Oversee compliance activities of VCPL, including KYC/AML checks and regulatory reporting as stipulated by MAS.
- PIC for MAS for regulatory reporting, periodic reporting & any ad-hoc reporting.
- Contact person for any activity that requires interface with MAS.
- PIC for complaint handling and conflict of interest that falls under the purview of regulations.
- Guide & monitor team for compliance & control related with transactional activities.
- Drive process improvement and policy development initiatives for borrower & investor transactions that need to be regulated.
- PIC for internal audit requirements as per CMS license guidelines
- Bachelors or higher in Finance/Accounting, Business Management.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years working experience in regulated financial sector in Singapore.
- Experience in handling transactional credit documents and operational risk.
- Good understanding of MAS regulations including SFA guidelines, CMS license.
- Good presentation, reporting and communication skills.
- Some basic experience in handling internal audit, controls.
- Well informed regulatory framework of MAS, KYC policies etc.
- Good to have, hands on experience with statistical analysis and statistical packages.
- Well-developed organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task, initiate and manage details to drive projects to timely completion.
- Ability to drive team to common goal, demonstrate innovative thinking, influencing and execution.
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for further discussion.