About the Company
Validus is Singapore’s #1 SME lending marketplace with a presence in Indonesia, Vietnam, and Thailand. An award-winning Fintech using data analytics and AI to drive growth financing to underserved SMEs, Validus actively partners with Corporates to provide supply chain financing to SME ecosystem in the region.
Founded in 2015, Validus holds a CMS license by the Monetary Authority of Singapore and is backed by highly reputed VCs including FMO and Vertex Ventures.
The key focus area of the investor relations analyst is customer servicing, assisting the Investor Relations Team Lead in managing client relationships and building a book of high net worth and institutional investors. This includes:
• Creating awareness of the Validus platform, products and services amongst the target market (i.e. Accredited Investors and Institutional Investors.)
• Supporting investor onboarding including performing ongoing KYC requirements
• Planning for future funding requirements according to the sales forecasts of the business
• Liaising with internal departments as needed to ensure that investor queries are attended to in a timely manner including finance, credit, sales
• Educating current investors on products and specific lending facilities as well as the tools available to craft portfolios that match various risk appetites
• Developing the internal investor database and MIS and ad hoc reports as needed
• Working with the Technology team to improve the investor UI/UX consistent with investors’ needs
• 0 – 2 years’ experience in private banking / wealth management / investor relations
• Capability in financial and quantitative analysis
• Strong communication and presentation skill (preferably English and Mandarin)
• Existing network of accredited investors an advantage
Applicants not currently authorized to work in Singapore without sponsorship will be reviewed only subsequent to those already authorized to work in Singapore without sponsorship.
Validus reaffirms its policy of non-discrimination regardless of race, color, creed, age, gender, religious belief or nationality. Applications for employment shall be considered solely on the applicant’s ability to perform the duties of his/her position and fulfill the responsibility of the position for which he/she is being considered or hired.