About The Company
Founded in 2015 to address the unmet financing needs of SMEs, Validus is the leading all-in-one SME financing platform in Southeast Asia today, providing small businesses with faster and effortless one-stop financial solutions. Headquartered in Singapore, we’re present in 4 markets – Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam.
We’re on a mission to drive financial inclusion and prosperity for small businesses by leveraging data, AI, and strategic partnerships to drive growth financing to under-served SMEs. To date, we have disbursed more than USD 2 billion in loans to small businesses across the region. In Singapore, our SME-focused, full-suite business finance offering includes loans, business accounts, corporate cards, payments, and expense management. Validus is backed by top-tier VCs and strategic investors, with more than S$60M in capital raised.
An award-winning FinTech, Validus has won first runner-up (Singapore FinTech – Singapore Founder category) at SFF Global FinTech Awards 2022, first place at MAS FinTech Awards 2020 (Singapore Financial Institution), Top 10 FinTech Leaders and FinTech Leaders under 30 at SFF Global FinTech Awards 2021. Validus was named by LinkedIn as one of the Top 15 Start Ups in Singapore in 2021.
As an Onboarding/Sales Support Operations Executive, your primary responsibility is to facilitate the efficient and compliant onboarding of clients and customers, ensuring adherence to relevant laws and regulations. Your role will involve meticulous document review, site visit assessment, and collaboration with cross-functional teams to enhance operational efficiency and risk management.
- KYC and Client (Borrowers/Investors) Onboarding Verification:
- Conduct comprehensive and systematic checks on client onboarding to validate the completeness of required documentation.
- Collaborate with credit analysts and underwriters to ensure all necessary conditions are met before proceeding with client approval.
- Legal Document Preparation and Review / Site Visit Assessment:
- Prepare, review, and ensure the accuracy and completeness of legal documents related to loan applications and other financial instruments.
- Ensure all documents comply with relevant laws and regulations.
- Review and assess site visit reports submitted by Relationship Managers (RMs) or third parties.
- Ensure the accuracy of information gathered during site visits and report any discrepancies or concerns to the appropriate parties.
- Sales Support:
- Checks loan applications submitted by offshore staff to ensure the completeness and accuracy of the applications before processing.
- Compliance and Risk Mitigation
- Ensure compliance with all relevant laws, regulations, and internal policies in operations.
- Assist in identifying and mitigating potential risks associated with transactions.
- Any other duties assigned by the Head of Operations:
- Be ready to take on additional responsibilities or tasks as instructed by the Head of Operations to support the smooth operation of the department.
- Minimum Diploma holder
- 2 years of relevant experience in operations role in the financial industry
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a cross functional team
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Proficient in MS Office