About The Company
Founded in 2015 to address the unmet financing needs of SMEs, Validus is today the largest online lending marketplace in Singapore with a growing presence in Indonesia, Vietnam, and Thailand.
An award-winning Fintech, Validus uses data analytics and AI to provide growth financing to SMEs via funds from HNWIs and institutional investors. Backed by global VCs, our mission is to drive financial inclusion for SMEs through technology, data, and industry collaboration.
As with the SMEs we serve, we may be small but together we are a mighty force! Our success is dependent on what each of us does, how we do it, and our belief that we can always do better. We’re building a strong team of passionate, capable individuals who are committed to making Validus the best online lending marketplace in the region.
The Operations team is responsible for the end-to-end fulfillment of our processes, ensuring that we deliver a seamless experience to all customers always thru all their interactions with us. This is a 6-month contract and will be subject to conversion to permanent employee depending on performance.
- Participate in general operations processing functions, including client onboarding, account servicing, document management, etc
- Experience in loan processing (including and not limited to loan disbursement, repayment, refund, credit admin, etc.) is an advantage
- Ensure timely and prompt processing as per committed SLA
- Ensure processes and controls adheres to guidelines (internal, regulatory, etc.)
- Ensure timely and effective escalation of potential issues and resolution
- Work closely with various internal and external stakeholders (Front Office, Compliance, Credit, etc.) to complete required processing and resolve issues arising
- Answer queries on operational processes
- Participate in process reviews (including mapping of processes) and system enhancements (requirements gathering, testing, etc.)
- Create and maintain operations procedures
- Minimum Diploma holder
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in operations or credit role
- Effective team player with good interpersonal and communication skills. Able to articulate your thoughts clearly
- Structured & systematic orientation with strong attention to detail
- Possess analytical and problem-solving skills
- Results and service-oriented; able to work independently, sometimes under pressure
- Good analytical and organizational skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Prior experience in process reviews is an added advantage