Founded in 2015 to address the unmet financing needs of SMEs, Validus is the leading all-in-one SME financing platform in Southeast Asia today, providing small businesses with faster and effortless one-stop financial solutions. Headquartered in Singapore, we’re present in 4 markets – Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
We’re on a mission to drive financial inclusion and prosperity for small businesses by leveraging data, AI and strategic partnerships to drive growth financing to under-served SMEs. To date, we have disbursed more than USD 2 billion in loans to small businesses across the region. In Singapore, our SME-focused, full-suite business finance offering includes loans, business accounts, corporate cards, payments, and expense management. Validus is backed by top-tier VCs and strategic investors, with more than S$60M in capital raised.
An award-winning FinTech, Validus has won first runner-up (Singapore FinTech – Singapore Founder category) at SFF Global FinTech Awards 2022, first place at MAS FinTech Awards 2020 (Singapore Financial Institution), Top 10 FinTech Leaders and FinTech Leaders under 30 at SFF Global FinTech Awards 2021. Validus was named by LinkedIn as one of the Top 15 Start Ups in Singapore in 2021.
● Design, propose, implement, and support the delivery of information security solutions
● Author documentation including Information Security policies, procedures and processes.
● Perform regular VA/PT for web, API and Mobile
● Responsible for the improvement of the overall security infrastructure for Cloud platforms like AWS
● Provide technical guidance to the infrastructure and development teams to enforce security controls
● Collaborate frequently with different engineering teams to identify and address security issues.
● Evaluate and recommend new and emerging security technologies for use inside and outside the security organization.
● Oversee identity and access management
● Log and monitor security events across all assets
● Providing End user Security Awareness Training to employees
● At Least 4 years of related work experience in cybersecurity management and security governance
● Academic background in Computer Science or equivalent
● Web application security principles and have worked hands-on with the OWASP Top 10, the OWASP ASVS or the CWE Top 25
● Working with a Secure Development Lifecycle model (e.g. OpenSAMM, BSIMM)
● Working with vulnerability assessment / management tools
● Working with security in the cloud (we are on AWS)
● Practical knowledge of modern software development such as microservices, application containerization, REST architecture, object oriented programming, stateless/stateful authentication, and cloud platform
● Experience in security code review, vulnerability assessment, and penetration testing.
● Preferred CEH, ECSA, OSCP, CISA or equivalent IT security certifications
● Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
● Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills
This position is based out in India – Candidates from India are only eligible to apply
Validus reaffirms its policy of non-discrimination regardless of race, colour, creed, age, gender, religious belief, or nationality. Applications for employment shall be considered solely on the applicant’s ability to perform the duties of his/her position and fulfill the responsibility of the position for which he/she is being considered or hired