Founded in 2015 to address the unmet financing needs of SMEs, Validus is Southeast Asia’s largest SME digital financing and credit investment platform. Headquartered in Singapore, Validus is present in 4 markets – Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. Validus uses data analytics and AI to drive growth financing to the underserved SME sector via funds from individual and institutional investors. Backed by global VCs with more than S$50M in capital raised, our mission is to drive financial inclusion for SMEs through technology, data and industry collaboration.
An award-winning Fintech, Validus is ranked on LinkedIn’s 2021 Top Start Ups in Singapore and has been recognised with several notable awards, including Winner of MAS Fintech Awards 2020 (Singapore Financial Institution). Validus is also the first non-bank financial institution to be recognised as a Participating Financial Institution (PFI) in the government-assisted Enterprise Financing Scheme.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assisting on the administration of contracts, including coordinating the signing processes of the contracting parties.
- Manage the administration of the contract management platform.
- Manage the organization of legal shared folders, processing invoices, and general administration support to the department.
- Maintenance of standard agreements and templates.
- Support the drafting and review of simple legal documentation such as NDAs and non high-risk related MSAs.
- Ensure that the legal administration and logistic issues are manage smoothly.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
- Courier arrangements (local and overseas) & attendance log.
- Daily mail management.
- Covid related entry forms.
- Contract renewal (office related + pantry) & point of contact for all building management liaison.
- Managing all office, pantry supplies and name card ordering.
- Birthday celebrations and messages.
- Other admin duties as assign.
Skills and Qualifications
- A law diploma holder, with the following skills:
- Attention to detail: to ensure that documents are correctly prepared for signature and properly filed and maintained. Ability to arrange things or actions in an orderly manner such as converting document types and assigning file names
- Time management skills: to work efficiently on a variety of tasks
- Communication skills: to communicate across departments, providing information and preparing documents.
- Confidentiality: ability to maintain confidentiality and carry out assignments that are sensitive in nature.