About the Company
Founded in 2015 to address the unmet financing needs of SMEs, Validus is the leading all-in-one SME financing platform in Southeast Asia today, providing small businesses with faster and effortless one-stop financial solutions. Headquartered in Singapore, we’re present in 4 markets – Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
We’re on a mission to drive financial inclusion and prosperity for small businesses by leveraging data, AI and strategic partnerships to drive growth financing to under-served SMEs. To date, we have disbursed more than USD 2 billion in loans to small businesses across the region. In Singapore, our SME-focused, full-suite business finance offering includes loans, business accounts, corporate cards, payments, and expense management. Validus is backed by top-tier VCs and strategic investors, with more than S$60M in capital raised.
An award-winning FinTech, Validus has won first runner-up (Singapore FinTech – Singapore Founder category) at SFF Global FinTech Awards 2022, first place at MAS FinTech Awards 2020 (Singapore Financial Institution), Top 10 FinTech Leaders and FinTech Leaders under 30 at SFF Global FinTech Awards 2021. Validus was named by LinkedIn as one of the Top 15 Start Ups in Singapore in 2021.
As Client Servicing Manager, you will be responsible for the sales of Validus’ financing solutions to SMEs. Validus products include but are not limited to invoice financing, purchase order financing and working capital loans. This role will focus on client servicing activities only.
- Manage existing client relationships to achieve monthly loan disbursement targets.
- Utilise the Validus client engagement technology tools to ensure completion and tracking of calls to existing clients within the first seven business days of every month.
- Grow overall portfolio size by up-selling and cross-selling across Validus products & services.
- Identify existing client opportunities to promote loan disbursements, conduct meetings, prepare proposals, negotiate, and manage existing clients account and loan level contracts.
- Build and grow positive and long-lasting relationships within existing clients organisations at the decision maker and administrator levels to minimise any potential delays in document submission and approval.
- Proactively track activity and engagement level of existing clients, identify issues that may impact future business from the client and work closely with relevant departments to resolve these issues in a timely manner.
- Degree in Accountancy / Finance / Business Administration is preferred
- 2 – 4 years of experience in SME lending / Business Banking is preferred
- Previous experience in a client servicing role is preferred
- Naturally strong customer focused with the ability to think out of the box for a solution-orientated approach to solve the client’s needs
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets
- Driven and pro-active team player with a positive attitude
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic start-up environment