Under the Enterprise Financing Scheme by Enterprise Singapore, Validus offers government-assisted SME loans so that your business can access funds to drive recovery or growth.
Is my business eligible?
– Be incorporated and operating in Singapore, with 100% local shareholding
– Business entity set up of at least 2 years
– Group annual revenue below S$500 million
^Eligibility criteria is specific to Validus’ EFS only, and is not representative of Enterprise Singapore’s criteria. Information is accurate as of 1 Mar 2021, and is subject to change without notice. It is intended as a guide only, and does not constitute an offer of finance.
What documents are needed to apply?
To finance invoices issued to ST Engineering, SMRT, KSL, Guthrie Engineering, KSH Holdings, Country Foods or YTL:
- For pre-approved limit of up to $500k, no documents are required
- For a limit of up to $1 million, minimal documents required:- Bank Statements (past 6 months)- Credit Bureau Statement (past 1 month) of Personal Guarantor(s)
To finance invoices issued to any other companies, purchase order or working capital financing:
SMEs will simply need to send in a few documents to apply^
- Bank Statements (past 6 months)
- Financial Statement/ Management Account (past 1 year)
- Credit Bureau Statement (past 1 month) of Personal Guarantor(s)
- Notice of Assessment (past 1 year) of Personal Guarantor(s)
^Required application documents may vary on application based on the financing request
How much can I borrow?
You could obtain up to SGD 1 million under the Enterprise Financing Scheme with Validus. The loan amount, interest rates and disbursement fee for any finance or loan request may vary and is subject to assessment by Validus Capital.
How long does the application process take?
The application process for an SME loan typically takes less than 15 mins. Once your application has been approved and the documents verified (typically within 48 hours), funds will then disbursed to your nominated account. Simply get in touch with us to get started.
Please refer to our FAQs page if you have more questions.
We’ve funded over $1 billion to SMEs, helping to accelerate their growth. But don’t take our word for it…take theirs instead.
Singapore’s largest SME financing platform driving financial inclusion across SEA
Total funded across all markets (SGD)