As a Participating Financial Institution (PFI) under EFS, Validus will be providing government-assisted working capital solutions to SMEs to address the financing needs of our local SMEs to prime their recovery and growth.
Is my business eligible?
– Be incorporated and operating in Singapore, with 100% local shareholding
– Business entity set up of at least 2 years
– Group annual revenue below S$500 million
What documents are needed to apply?
It’s easy to get started, SMEs will simply need to send in a few documents to apply*
- Bank Statements (past 6 months)
- Financial Statement/ Management Account (past 1 year)
- Credit Bureau Statement (past 1 month) of Personal Guarantor(s)
- Notice of Assessment (past 1 year) of Personal Guarantor(s)
*Required application documents may vary on application based on the financing request
How much can I borrow?
You could obtain up to SGD 500k under the Enterprise Financing Scheme with Validus. The loan amount, interest rates and disbursement fee for any finance or loan request may vary and is subject to assessment by Validus Capital.
How long does the application process take?
The application process for an SME loan typically takes less than 15 mins. Once your application has been approved and the documents verified (typically within 48 hours), your financing request will be crowdfunded by our lenders, and funds will then disbursed to your nominated account. Simply get in touch with us to get started.
Please refer to our FAQs page if you have more questions.
We’ve funded over $600 million to SMEs, helping to accelerate their growth. But don’t take our word for it…take theirs instead.