HOW IT WORKS
Tell a friend about Validus' peer-to-business lending platform by sharing this link: validus.sg/ai-invite
Share their contact details with us via email, WhatsApp or using the form above, and we will reach out and do the rest
When your friend has fully invested their initial funds (min. SGD 50,000), we will credit your account with 1% of their initial investment amount
This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with PARKROYAL COLLECTION Pickering. This has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore, and is not an offer, solicitation, recommendation or advice to buy or sell any investment or financing product and nothing herein should be regarded or constitutes accounting, legal, tax, regulatory or other advice.
Investor Referral Raffle Terms and Conditions
Prize: One-night stay at PARKROYAL COLLECTION Pickering with access to Club Lounge with Club privileges (Champagne breakfast, afternoon tea and evening cocktails at COLLECTION Club Lounge). The prize is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. Not valid on public holidays / black-out dates. Validity for 1 year of redemption.
This promotion is only applicable to selected Investors (who has received an email notification). To qualify for the Referral Raffle, Validus Investors will need to refer as many friends as they can to sign up as Validus Investors (a minimum of three successful referrals) from 17 Dec 2020 to 15 Feb 2021. The Investor with most number of referrals will win a 2D1N luxury Staycation in Singapore. Only referees who have made their first investment before 16 Mar 2021 will be considered for the purpose of the Raffle draw. In the event of a tie, the Referrer with the most number of referees first will be given the prize. The winner will be notified by email by 31 Mar 2021.
The prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash or other items. Validus Capital Pte Ltd reserves the rights to replace the prize with other items of equivalent value if the stated prize become unavailable for any reasons. Validus Capital Pte Ltd reserves the rights to amend, withdraw and modify the terms and conditions of this Raffle without prior notice.
Investor Referral Program Terms and Conditions
Subject to limited availability, terms and conditions apply.
Last updated: October 01, 2020
Current investors on the Validus Capital platform (the “Introducer“) who successfully refer accredited investors (each a “potential investor”) to Validus Capital (the “Company“) will receive 1% of the initial investment amount (“Referral Amount”), credited into their Validus account, subject to limited availability.
Each potential investor will need to submit their necessary documentation for Validus’ review and approval. Upon successful onboarding onto the Validus platform and full investment of the initial investment amount (minimum of SGD $50,000) across live facilities, the Introducer will be eligible to receive the Referral Amount. The maximum Referral Amount to be paid per referred potential investor is $5,000. The Referral Amount is payable within 30 days after the initial investment amount has been fully invested on the Validus platform.
The Company reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms at any time by posting the amended Terms here.
Obligations of the Introducer
1. The Introducer can introduce to the Company persons who are accredited investors within the definition of the Securities and Futures Act of Singapore (Cap. 289) (“potential investor”).
2. This arrangement shall be made in relation to such investors to the extent permitted by Singapore or other applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and requirements applicable to the relevant jurisdiction (in each case, as the same may from time to time be modified, amended, supplemented, varied or reconstituted).
3. For the avoidance of doubt, any potential investor (a) whom Validus Capital already has contact with or (b) who maintains an account with the Company or (c) who within a month of such introduction expresses the wish not to invest with the Company but subsequently changes his mind through the Company’s later further persuasion, shall not be within the definition of potential investor introduced by the Introducer for purpose of this Letter.
4. The Introducer hereby undertakes to the Company that in carrying out of introducing activities the Introducer shall:
4.1. not introduce, give advice or provide recommendations of any nature on any investment offered by the Company to the potential investors;
4.2. not market, make, offer, solicit, or do any act or thing whatsoever to cause the Company to be deemed as making any offer or solicitation to anyone in any jurisdiction to make any investment in any manner in which such offer or solicitation is not authorized or unlawful;
4.3. not receive or deal with any money or property of any potential investor in relation to its introducing activities contemplated herein;
4.4. not, in any event, be authorised or represent to any person including potential investor that the Introducer is authorised to enter into any binding agreement or commitment for or on behalf of the Company, or to make any representation about the Company, its business or any products offered by the Company;
4.5. ensure that all information which the Introducer shares with any person about the Company is approved by the Company in writing prior to the information being shared or public information; and
4.6. disclose to the potential investor (if queried by the potential investor) that it is remunerated by the Company.
5. Where the Introducer provides personal data of a potential investor or other person (the “data subject”) to the Company, the Introducer represents and warrants that the Introducer has obtained the consent of the data subject to the collection, use and disclosure of the data subject’s personal data by the Company, for the Company to contact and discuss the Company’s products and services with the data subject, and to disclose to the Introducer whether or not the data subject has invested with the Company and such other information relating to the investment or as required by the Company.
6. The Introducer represents to the Company that it has no prior or concurrent obligations, commitments or impediments of any kind that will limit or prevent the performance of the Introducer’s obligations under this Letter.
7. The Introducer shall indemnify the Company against all claims, losses, damages, costs and expenses (including all legal costs incurred on a full indemnity basis) arising out of or in connection with the acts or omission, negligence, misconduct or default of the Introducer under or relating to this Letter or the transactions contemplated hereunder (including any claims of any potential investor).
8. In consideration of each potential investor introduced by the Introducer investing in any product offered by the Company to investors at large to the Company (“Investor”), the Company hereby agrees to credit to the Introducer’s Validus account the Referral Amount.
9. In the event the Introducer closes his/her account on the Validus platform, the referral fees unless already accrued and payable will no longer be effective, outstanding, accruing nor payable to the Introducer by the Company.
10. Any decision to enter into any agreement with a potential investor is at the sole discretion of the Company and subject to the Company’s satisfaction of the Company’s internal procedures.
11. Both the Introducer and the Company agree that any services to be rendered by the Introducer shall be provided on a non-exclusive basis and nothing hereunder shall be construed to restrict the Company from obtaining similar services from any third party.
12. Nothing in this Program shall create or be deemed to create a partnership, joint venture, agency, representative or employment relationship between the parties.
13. Parties agree that the Company retains full ownership rights in and to all intellectual property owned by the Company including without limitation any trademark, service mark, copyright, goodwill in any of the materials provided to the Introducer pursuant to this Letter and save as otherwise provided herein, shall not be deemed to have granted to the Introducer any licence or right to use such intellectual property.
14. This Program shall be construed in accordance with and governed in all respects by Singapore law. The Parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.