News & Insights
- 30 June 2021
- AI|Financial Inclusion|Innovation|sme lending
- 29 June 2021
- Financial Inclusion|fintech|fintech sg|Innovation|sme lending
- 21 May 2021
- HR|New Hire|partnerships
- 6 May 2021
- Financial Inclusion|fintech|fintechsg|sgsmes|sme lending
- 28 April 2021
- Financial Inclusion | SMEs | Southeast Asia
- 27 April 2021
- Channel Partner Financing Program|Distributor Financing|partnerships|SIEMENS|SME financing|supply chain
Download our exclusive SME Financing Economic Impact Study
We’re proud to share the findings of an independent study by Steward Redqueen, on the economic impact of Validus’ business financing activity in Singapore. By empowering SMEs through accessible financing, there was a considerable impact in GDP creation, and job growth across these SMEs in Singapore.
Through this report, we hope to highlight the financing challenges SMEs currently face, drive greater awareness on alternative credit sources available to help fuel SME growth and foster ecosystem collaboration.