News & Insights
- 29 September 2020
- alternative investing|alternative lending|p2p investing|P2P Lending|sme lending
Alternative Investment: Why P2P lending is poised to keep growing
- 1 September 2020
- accredited investors|investment portfolio|portfolio diversification|SME credit|sme lending
Interview with btcn Asia: What’s next for P2P lending?
- 13 August 2020
- alternative investing|fintech|fintechsg|HNWI|p2b investing|p2p investing|portfolio diversification
Investing in SME lending as passive income
- 21 July 2020
- fintech|fintech lending|fintech sg|p2p investing
COVID-19: Should you be optimising asset allocation and portfolio returns?
- 1 July 2020
- alternative investing|Covid-19|p2p investing|P2P Lending|Singapore SME
COVID-19: How Should Investors React Now?
Download our exclusive SME Financing Economic Impact Study
We’re proud to share the findings of an independent study by Steward Redqueen, on the economic impact of Validus’ business financing activity in Singapore. By empowering SMEs through accessible financing, there was a considerable impact in GDP creation, and job growth across these SMEs in Singapore.
Through this report, we hope to highlight the financing challenges SMEs currently face, drive greater awareness on alternative credit sources available to help fuel SME growth and foster ecosystem collaboration.