News & Insights
- 8 February 2021
- alternative investing|Auto Invest|p2p|p2p investing|P2P Lending
Building a diversified portfolio on Validus platform
- 25 January 2021
- alternative asset class|alternative lending|crowdfunding|fintech|fintechsg|HNWIs|sme lending
Investing in SME Lending vs Stocks and Bonds (and via Robo-Advisories)
- 10 January 2021
- P2P Lending|Regulatory Framework|SMEs
How the Regulatory Framework for Crowdfunding Platforms in Southeast Asia will Benefit SMEs and Investors
- 10 December 2020
- accredited investors|alternative investing|HNWIs|p2p investing|P2P Lending
How New P2P Regulations Make the Industry Safer for Investors in Southeast Asia
- 3 December 2020
- alternative investing|fintech|fintechsg|HNWI|p2b investing|p2p investing|portfolio diversification
The HNWI’s guide to investing in P2P Lending
- 13 October 2020
- accredited investors|alternative investing|HNWIs|p2p investing|P2P Lending accredited investors|investment portfolio|portfolio diversification|SME credit|sme lending
P2P Lending As An Alternative Investment – Should Singaporean Investors Get Into It?
Download our exclusive SME Financing Economic Impact Study
We’re proud to share the findings of an independent study by Steward Redqueen, on the economic impact of Validus’ business financing activity in Singapore. By empowering SMEs through accessible financing, there was a considerable impact in GDP creation, and job growth across these SMEs in Singapore.
Through this report, we hope to highlight the financing challenges SMEs currently face, drive greater awareness on alternative credit sources available to help fuel SME growth and foster ecosystem collaboration.