News & Insights
- 9 February 2021
- collaboration|Innovation|sgsmes|small business loans|small business loans made easy|SME financing
5 key takeaways to usher in an Ox-spicious Lunar New Year
- 4 February 2021
- invoice financing|Singapore SMEs|supply chain financing sme financing | working capital
ASME: Fintech lenders in Singapore: When should an SME look into alternative lending?
- 25 January 2021
- growth financing|invoice financing|sgsmes|Singapore SMEs|small business loans made easy|SME financing|working capital
4 Questions to Ask a P2P Lender Before Taking a Business Loan
- 30 December 2020
- Covid-19|small businesses|SME financing
Empowering SMEs across four countries
- 22 November 2020
- supply chain supply chain financing working capital
Supply chain financing: A tech-fuelled solution for driving SME growth
- 3 November 2020
- accountants|fintech|fintech sg|revolution|sgsmes|SME financing
How Accountants Can Take Advantage of the Fintech Revolution
Download our exclusive SME Financing Economic Impact Study
We’re proud to share the findings of an independent study by Steward Redqueen, on the economic impact of Validus’ business financing activity in Singapore. By empowering SMEs through accessible financing, there was a considerable impact in GDP creation, and job growth across these SMEs in Singapore.
Through this report, we hope to highlight the financing challenges SMEs currently face, drive greater awareness on alternative credit sources available to help fuel SME growth and foster ecosystem collaboration.